Inclusive. Interactive. Imaginative
Services for Schools 2012
Immediate Theatre offer a selection of workshops and shows for schools. A full brochure can be downloaded at the bottom of the page.
All workshops are led or supported by local young people with experience of the subject being explored.
Immediate Theatre offerr:
- Interactions Programmes for young people at risk of exclusion
- Meet The Parents Peer led sex and relationship education
- ‘2moro?’ No Guns. No Knives. Peer led crime prevention workshops
- Anti-social Behaviour Exploring citizenship and responsibility
- Anti-bullying Workshops contributing to schools anti-bullying policies
- Identity and Diversity Exploring the concepts of equality and discrimination
- Thoughts Allowed Peer led workshop exploring mental well-being
- Beat Them / Join Them? Performance workshop exploring bullying and knife crime
- Now You See Me, Now You Don’t Road safety and transitions performance
For more information or to book contact James on 0207 923 8180, james @immediate-theatre.com
A full brochure can be downloaded at the bottom of the page.