Inclusive. Interactive. Imaginative
Theatre in Schools Partnership
The Theatre in Schools Partnership (TiSP) creates engaging and accessible issue-based theatre in partnership with schools; supporting the social, educational and creative development of all young people and helping them to lead active, healthy and positive lives.
TiSP brings together the expertise and resources of Face Front Inclusive Theatre with Immediate Theatre to support the touring of theatre to schools.
Our three highly successful theatre companies, with over 30 years combined experience, will be working in Tower Hamlets, Newham, Hackney, Enfield, Haringey, Barking & Dagenham, Islington, Redbridge, Waltham Forest and the City.
What we offer
- TiSP links high quality theatre productions with school development plans, the curriculum, and national agendas.
- TiSP involves all young people in the creation and appreciation of theatre for schools.
- TiSP develops positive relationships between schools, health providers and theatre companies.
- TiSP advocates the transformational impact of the arts on the lives of young people.
- TiSP works inclusively to ensure access for all.
Our team works closely with schools, education professionals, students and parents to support the theatre productions and develop resources to enhance learning and achievement.